TITARCHUK ROSTYSLAV VADIMOVICH
Biography of the Doctor
Specialization, position: orthopedics and traumatology, orthopedic traumatologist, specialist in the field of arthroscopy and joint arthroplasty.
- DGMA 2008, internship 2008-2010.
Experience: 12 years
- Endoscopic knee surgery and anterior cruciate ligament plasty, Unfallkrankenhaus Wien Lorenz Böhler, Vienna, Austria, 06/19/2011 – 06/24/2011
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Course (Advanced) by Prof. Ettore Taverna, Prof. Przemyslaw Lubiatowski, based at the Surgical Skills Center Smith&Nephew, York, UK 03-04.09.2014
- Course on hip arthroplasty (Basis) under the guidance of Dr. Philip Roberts, based at CASE Acibadem University, Istanbul, Turkey 08-09.05.2015
- Course on the prevention and treatment of infections in joint replacement, Master Course 3 lvl. LINKademy, Helios ENDO-Klinik Hamburg, Germany 03-06.12.2018
Areas of work:
- Damage to the menisci of the knee joint;
- Damage to the anterior cruciate ligament of the knee joint;
- Articular cartilage damage;
- Fracture of the femoral neck;
- Coxarthrosis, shoulder injuries;
- Consequences of injuries;
- sports injuries;
- Arthroscopy (all joints);
- Endoprosthetics of the knee joint;
- Endoprosthetics of the hip joint;
- Osteosynthesis in fractures.