Modern medical care is based on the use of new unique and resource-intensive treatment methods with guaranteed effectiveness, including robotic surgery.
Robotic surgery is a modern type of minimally invasive surgery using a robot controlled by a surgeon.
Since 2021, our Center performs surgeries using the Da Vinci Surgical System robotic surgical complex.».
DA VINCI - BREAKTHROUGH IN THE FIELD OF SURGERY
The Da Vinci robotic complex is an advanced technology in the field of surgery. It should be noted that the Da Vinci system does not perform operations independently. The robot controlled by the surgeon is a tool that repeatedly increases the capabilities of the doctor, "improving" his vision and the accuracy of movements. Using such a system, it is possible to perform the surgery while sitting at the console. He sees a 3D image in tenfold magnification and controls the robot with manipulators that transmit minimal movements of his fingers to the instruments. The robot has four working "limbs", and all of them have a mobility of almost 360°.º.
Robotic surgery consists of 7 planes of movement of a surgical instrument, which allows the surgeon to preserve nerve fibers and blood vessels with maximum accuracy. For men, this allows to preserve erectile function and retention of urine; for women, to preserve the normal functions of the pelvic organs, sensitivity, secretory function of the vaginal glands. During operations on the intestine, it allows you to preserve the functions of the external and internal sphincter of the rectum. .
ADVANTAGES OF THE DA VINCI SYSTEM
Robot-assisted surgeries allow you to ensure:
- excellence in performing surgeries due to the exact repetition of the movement of the surgeon's fingers, excellent visualization and alignment of the surgeon's hand tension;
- to perform operations of high level of complexity through miniature accesses in a highly precise manner;
- reduction of surgical intervention time;
- minimal traumatization of tissues, vessels and nerve plexuses;
- minimum amount of blood loss;
- oncological safety of the performed operation;
- rapid postoperative rehabilitation, reducing the length of hospital stay and improving the quality of life;
- significantly reducing the risks of postoperative complications.
Da Vinci complex has been actively used all over the world in all fields of medicine for more than 15 years. It is used to perform complex surgical operations in abdominal surgery, urology, gynecology and mammology.
A UNIQUE MEDICAL PLAZA AND IRIMI - GROUP TEAM
Surgeons have gone through many years of mastering and improving surgical skills in open and laparoscopic surgery. Now, they perform complex surgical interventions in their surgical areas. The transition to robot-assisted surgery was preceded by a long period of training in European training centers and clinics.
MOLCHANOV ROBERT NIKOLAEVICH – professor, surgeon-urologist (directions of urology, oncourology).
MOCHAYLO SERGEY VLADIMIROVICH - surgeon-gynecologist, (directions & nbsp; - gynecology, gynecological oncology).
MALKOV IGOR IGOREVICH - surgeon (directions - general surgery, bariatrics).
SAVENKOV OLEG YURIEVICH – plastic / reconstructive surgeon, oncosurgeon mammologist & nbsp; (directions & ndash; mammology).
SAVENKOV DMITRY YURIEVICH - surgeon-oncologist & nbsp; (directions - & nbsp; abdominal oncosurgery, coloproctology).
The Da Vinci system is used in the following surgical interventions.
- prostate cancer - radical prostatectomy, benign prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma) prostate (adenoma)ectomy;
- kidney tumor (kidney resection, nephrectomy);
- bladder cancer (cystectomy, creation of a retaining and non-retaining reservoir (Studer, Bricker type of operations);
- anomalies and damage to the urinary system - reconstructive surgeries (phieloplasty, ureteroplasty, ureterocystoneostomy);
- adrenal gland tumor - adrenalectomy or resection of the adrenal gland.
- Endometrial cancer - uterine extirpation (with pelvic/paraaortic lymphadenectomy);
- Cervical cancer - extirpation of the uterus (with lymphadenectomy);
- Uterine Fibroids - Robot-assisted myomectomy;
- Endometriosis - surgical treatment of endometriosis, including intestinal resection, ureteral reimplantation, deep infiltrative endometriosis, etc.
- Prolapse of pelvic organs - sacrocolpopexy.
- cysts and neoplasms of the pancreas - distal resection of the pancreas;
- in case of liver tumors - liver resection;
- in case of malignant and benign neoplasms of the stomach - resection and complete removal of the stomach.
- colon cancer - hemicolectomy;
- sigmoid colon cancer - sigmoid colon resection;
- rectal cancer - anterior rectal resection; proctectomy and abdominal-perineal extirpation of the rectum;
- diverticular diseases of the colon and rectum - intestinal resection;
- rectal prolapse - rectopexy.
- hernia of the esophageal orifice of the diaphragm - kururorafia fundoplication by Nissen;
- hernias of the anterior abdominal wall - ventral hernia repair;
- inguinal and femoral hernias - plastic surgery of the inguinal and femoral hernia;
- cholelithiasis - cholecystectomy;
- cholelithiasis - choledocholithotomy.
II and III degree of morbid obesity - longitudinal resection of the stomach, bypass surgery.
Breast cancer - subcutaneous mastectomy with simultaneous reconstruction.
In order to determine whether robotic surgery is specifically suitable in your case, you need to make an appointment for a consultation. We are waiting for you in our medical center!