Ivakh Victoria Ivanovna
Biography of the Doctor
Specialization, position: Head of the Department of assisted reproductive technologies, obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductologist, candidate of medical sciences
- 1992-1998 Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Experience: 22 years
Member of professional communities:
- European Association of Reproductive Medicine (ESHRE);
- Ukrainian Association of Reproductologists (UARM);
- Association of Gynecologists-Endocrinologists of Ukraine;
- Association of Plasma Therapy and Regenerative Techniques.
- Master class on plasma therapy in gynecology, Zaporozhye, 2020;
- Internship in reproduction, Kiev, 2013, 2014;
- Master class on laparoscopy within the framework of the International Scientific Congress "Operative gynecology - new technologies", Russia, 2011. ;
- Specialization "Ultrasound diagnostics", Zaporozhye, 2010;
- Internship at the European Center for Endoscopic Surgery (CICE) "Modern technologies in gynecological endoscopy", France, 2008;
- TU "Colposcopy and ultrasound echoscopy in obstetrics and gynecology", Kiev, 2002.
Areas of work:
- Infertility treatment, incl. reproductive technologies - IVF, IUI;
- Treatment of gynecological diseases;
- Gynecological endocrinology;
- Endoscopic operative gynecology (hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, laparoscopy);
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs, sono echosalpingoscopy;
- Plasma therapy in gynecology and reproduction (PRP).
Permanent participant and speaker of all-Ukrainian and international congresses and conferences, author of 15 articles