Specialization, position: doctor of ultrasound diagnostics
- 2002-2008 - Zaporizhzhya State Medical University, specialty medical business (with honor);
- 2008-2010 - Internship in the specialty "General Practice - Family Medicine".
Experience: 9 years
Member of the professional communities:
- Ukrainian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostics Specialists;
- Ukrainian Doppler Club.
Professional development courses:
- 2010-2012. - Family doctor of the Family Medicine clinic.
- 2011 г. - Specialization in ultrasound diagnostics.
- Since 2011 till now, a doctor of ultrasound diagnostics.
- 2012 г. - Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Ukrainian Association of Minimal Invasive and Palliative Therapy in Sevastopol, Crimea. School of Ultrasound Diagnostics "Little invasive interventions under ultrasound control".
- 2013 - Ukrainian Doppler Club, Kiev. Information course and internships on "Fundamentals of Dopplerography".
- 2014 - Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy Kharkiv Academy of Postgraduate Education, Dnipropetrovsk. Interregional scientific-practical conference "Practical issues of modern medical imaging".
- 2015 - Ukrainian Doppler Club in Kiev. Course of information and training on "Ultrasound diagnostics of neck and thyroid organs disease".
- 2015 - Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy "Institute of gastroenterology of the National academy of medical sciences of Ukraine ", Dnipropetrovsk. Scientific and practical seminar "Modern aspects of diagnostics and treatment of liver and pancreas diseases".
- 2015 - Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Center for Endocrine Surgery, Transplantation of Endocrine Organs and Tissues, Kiev. Professional development courses for specialists on the program of thematic improvement "Modern approaches to diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases".
- 2016 - Kharkiv Academy of Post graduate education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine" - a certification cycle for the phase of "Ultrasound Diagnostics".
- 2017 - Ukrainian Doppler Club, Kyiv - Information and Internship Courses on "Basics of Echocardiography.
- 2017 - TOSHIBA MEDICAL SYSTEMS Training Center at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery named after N.M.Amosov of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv - Practical skills on "Ultrasound diagnostics and Dopplerography of the heart".
AREAS OF WORK:
- Various types of pathologies of internal organs;
- Ultrasound diagnostics, Echocardiagram;
- Thin-needle aspiration puncture biopsy.
Doctor Yuri Valeryevich Petrikhin has more than 9 years of general medical experience, more than five years of which he has been working in the specialty.
He uses his experience and knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases of the thyroid gland, abdominal cavity, kidneys, bladder, prostate, scrotum, breast organs, Dopplerography of the main arteries of the head.