Specialization, position: Neurosurgery, Neurosurgeon
- Graduated from the Medical Faculty (Medicine) of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy in 1998;
- From 01.08.1998 to 01.02.2000 an internship at the regional clinical hospital named after Mechnikov, specialty "neurosurgery".
Professional development courses:
- In 2 international congresses;
- At 3 neurosurgical congresses;
- 6 scientific conferences;
- 4 workshops;
- 1 neurological European school;
- He gave a poster presentation at an international congress;
- 5 papers in co-authorship and 1 patent.
AREAS OF WORK:
- Medial nerve neuropathy in the carpal canal;
- Ulnar nerve neuropathy in the cubic canal;
- Surgical interventions in tunnel syndromes (carpal tunnel syndrome, cubic tunnel syndrome);
- Complex skull fracture surgery;
- Arnold Chiari anomaly;
- Brain injury (intracranial hematoma, skull fractures);
- Brain tumors;
- Hydrocephaly (staging of all types of LSH) nasal liquorices (spontaneous and after traumatic);
- All degrees of HMT treatment, including all types of HMT surgery;
- Treatment of inflammatory processes (secondary meningoencephalitis, brain abscesses (surgical treatment), osteomyelitis of skull bones;
- Paravertebral blockages in spinal pain syndromes. Tom's like that.